The panel discussion on ‘Customer Experience and Engagement: How to Build a Customer-Centric Brand’ 2017 CXO Leaders Summit Singapore was moderated by Anna Gong, CEO at Perx Technologies and featured panellists Andrea Baronchelli, Chief Marketing Officer at Lazada Singapore, Miguel Bernas, Vice President – Digital Marketing at Mediacorp Ltd and Stephanie Myers, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Prudential Singapore.
The discussion, themed around how successful are brands at creating a consistent customer experience in a complex, omni-channel world?, explored approaches for diagnosing the current state of an organization’s customer experience, including how the voice of the employee fits in. They delved into the responsibility for customer experience and how it sits within the organization and how this ultimately impacts the ability to address customer experience issues at speed and scale. Lastly what it takes to achieve the sought-after single view of the customer was discussed.
The group also discussed:
- What approaches there are for understanding the current state of your customer experience whether it be ongoing qualitative or quantitative feedback; journey mapping; surveys at the end of every customer interaction and how does the voice of the employee fit in.
- Where the responsibility for customer experience sit within the organization and how this impacts the ability to diagnose and address customer experience issues at speed and scale.
- What the greatest obstacles faced are when trying to create a consistent customer experience across all channels and when trying to create a customer-centric culture across the organization.
- The single, 360-degree view of the customer being critical to being truly customer-centric and what barriers exist for organizations trying to achieve this.
- Integrating customer experience metrics into a holistic view of business health and the link between customer experience investments and business outcomes.
Anna Gong, CEO at Perx Technologies
Miguel Bernas, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Mediacorp Ltd
Andrea Baronchelli, Chief Marketing Officer, Lazada Singapore
Stephanie Myers, Senior Vice President – Customer Experience, Prudential Singapore
Anna is the CEO and Founder of Perx Technologies Pte Ltd, the leading mobile customer engagement SaaS company, backed by the co-founder of Facebook Eduardo Saverin and Golden Gate Ventures. Before joining Perx, her 5th start up experience, Anna was Vice President of Channels Sales for Asia Pacific & Japan at Infor where she’s responsible for the go-to-market strategy and execution of the channels sales business.
Miguel is the Vice President of Digital Marketing at Medicorp Ltd. He is a digital transformation business leader with over 20 years driving innovation and delivering business results.
Andrea is currently CMO at Lazada Singapore and is responsible for driving the growth of the e-commerce platform. Previously Chief Marketplace Officer at Lazada Vietnam, he spent the last 4 years developing eCommerce platforms across South East Asia, covering multiple roles within Lazada Group including co-founding and managing Lazada’s C2C platform Lamido, setting up Home vertical in key South East Asian markets. Prior, Andrea was part of the founding team of Lazada Crossborder Hub in Hong-Kong.
Stephanie the Senior Vice President of Customer Experience at Prudential Singapore. She is responsible for transforming HSBC’s approach to digital marketing in Singapore, with a focus on brand content, social media, mobile innovation and search. Stephanie is a dynamic leader with over 15 years’ experience helping global brands respond competitively to the realities of the new media landscape. After a career working with blue-chip brands at leading advertising agencies including J. Walter Thompson, FCB and Publicis, Stephanie will speak at the upcoming CXO Leaders Summit, 20:20 Customer Experience in Financial Services and the Asian Banking Forum. She was a judge for the 2016 Mob-Ex Awards and is a past contributor to industry publications including The Drum, Campaign Asia-Pacific and Marketing Magazine.